Poker 3 Hold'em
Poker 3 Hold'em is a 3D variety of the traditional Hold'em game. Step upside Phil Ivey, no cheating here, this game is for the honest pros! Poker 3 Hold'em is a table game classic from Betsoft, allowing to accumulate your winnings at your own pace and if you love Hold'em, then this is the game for you baby! To get started, select the your stake, but choose wisely as this stake will stay with you until the end of the deal. You must then select from 4 opponents. You’ll start your game with placing ante. Then you’ll get two cards – you’ll view them, and can either fold, or else call if you think it is strong enough. When you decide to fold, your game end. But if you decide to call, three cards will be placed on the green table. Then is up to you if you’d like to call again or fold. After 5 cards are displayed, you decide the last time if you have a chance to win!
Watch a video of how to play Poker 3 Hold'em from Betsoft!
You can play Poker 3 Hold'em from Betsoft for real money here:
FAQ: Game details about Poker 3 Hold'em
- Who is the game provider of Poker 3 Hold'em?
- What is the RTP% ( Return to Player ) of Poker 3 Hold'em from Betsoft?
- What is the volatility/variance of Poker 3 Hold'em from Betsoft?
- How many reels, rows or paylines does Poker 3 Hold'em from Betsoft have?
- What is the minimum bet of Poker 3 Hold'em from Betsoft?
- €/$/£ Bet Level 1 (25 Coins) @ 0.10 Coin
- What is the maximum bet of Poker 3 Hold'em from Betsoft?
- What is the maximum win on Poker 3 Hold'em from Betsoft?
- 674500 Coins
- Does Poker 3 Hold'em from Betsoft have a jackpot?
- Can I play Poker 3 Hold'em from Betsoft on my mobile?