Magic Portals Slot Machine
………..The magic Portals slot machine released on August 22nd 2013, is is the latest slot from Net Entertainment and is a nice compliment to their product line for 2013.
Magic Portals is a 5-reel, 3-row 25-line video slot, set in a place where magic can combine with fire, ice and lightning to transform symbols into Wilds or to a place where the spins are free and even more magic exists. This is a truly thrilling transition, you will enjoy it!
Once you delve into the nuts and bolts of the game of Magic Portals there are many curious features to cherish and savour!
Should you get two of the same symbols appearing in the portals, this is where the MAGIC starts…show me the MAGIC!
The MAGIC turns all instances of that symbol on the reels Wild. If the matching symbols in the portals are Free Spins symbols, 10 free spins are awarded. In Free Spins, the magic increases with two extra Magic Portals added to the right reel increasing the chances that magic will happen on the reels.
With up to 64 000 coins to be won, you can truly fill your trowsers with some solid deep wedge this August on this latest release, by the name of Magic Portals. Brace yourself.
As you spin the reels of Magic Portals, the animations and sounds increase the anticipation during the game. During re-spins the animations and sounds progressively build up until Free Spins are activated.
You can play the Magic Portals slot machine from Netent at any of the casinos below:
Magic Portals slot machine game rules :
- Magic Portals is a 5-reel, 3-row 25-line video slot featuring two Magic Portals that can transform matching symbols into Wild substitutions and activate Free Spins.
- The game is played with 25 bet lines (fixed), 1-10 bet levels and different coin values.
- The bet level is set using the LEVEL selector.
- The coin value is set using the COIN VALUE selector.
- COINS displays the number of coins the player has available to wager.
- MAX BET plays the game at the highest bet level, and the current coin value.
- AUTOPLAY automatically plays the game for the selected number of rounds.
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the PAYTABLE. Alternatively, click any symbol on the reels during the main game to view a mini paytable for that symbol.
- Bet level is the number of coins bet per bet line.
- A bet line win in coins is equal to the value shown in the PAYTABLE multiplied by the bet level.
- A bet line win in currency is equal to the win in coins multiplied by the coin value.
- Only the highest win per bet line is paid.
- Bet line wins pay if in succession from the leftmost reel to the rightmost reel.
- Simultaneous wins on different bet lines are added.
- All wins pay on selected bet lines only, except for wins with Free Spin symbols.
Magic Portals slot machine Wilds and Magic Portals
- The Magic Portals are located on reels 1 and 5 in the middle row during the main game. During Free Spins, 2 extra portals are added on the 5th reel.
- In the main game and free spins, 2 or more matching symbols that stop in the Magic Portals of reels 1 and 5 transform all instances of that symbol on the reels into Wild symbols (excluding Free Spins symbols).
- Wild symbols substitute for all symbols except the Free Spins symbol.
- Wild symbol substitution pays the highest possible winning combination on a bet line according to the PAYTABLE.
Magic Portals slot machine Free Spins
- In the main game and Free Spins, Free Spin symbols appearing in both the left and right Magic Portals activate 10 Free Spins.
- Free Spin symbols appear only on reels 1 and 5.
- Free Spins are played at the same bet level and coin value as the round that activated Free Spins.
- Any Free spins won are automatically added to the current Free spins.
- At the end of Free Spins, the total win from Free Spins is added to any wins from the round that activated Free Spins.
Game Setting Options
- To access game settings, click the spanner icon in the game panel.
- Quick Spin. Turns the Quick spin option on or off (not available in all casinos).
- Intro Screen. Turns the intro screen on or off.
- Ambience sound. Turns the background soundtrack on or off.
- Sound effects. Turns the game sound effects on or off.
- Graphics Quality. Adjusts the graphic quality for optimal performance.
- Spacebar to spin. Turns the spacebar function on or off.
- Game history. Click to view your latest game history (not available when PLAYING FOR FUN).
Advanced Autoplay Options
- To set advanced autoplay options click AUTOPLAY, and then click Advanced settings.
- On any win. Stop Autoplay when you win in a round.
- If Free Spins is won. Stop Autoplay when Free Spins is won.
- If single win exceeds. Stops Autoplay when the amount you win exceeds or equals the amount you specify.
- If cash increases by. Stops Autoplay if cash increases by the amount you specify.
- If cash decreases by. Stops Autoplay if cash decreases by the amount you specify.
- Click Reset to clear all selected Stop Autoplay options.
- Note: When changing Autoplay settings during a game round or Free Spins, all settings will take effect once the game round or feature is completed.
- Note: If you are disconnected while playing, all Autoplay settings will return to default when you reload the game.
Magic Portals RTP / Return to Player
- The theoretical return to player for this game is 96.6%
- The following game features and settings may be subject to the terms and conditions of the gaming site. For more information on the following, refer to the gaming website:
- The procedures used to manage unfinished game rounds.
- The time after which inactive game sessions automatically end.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets refunded.