How to win the Mega Fortune Dreams jackpot…is there a strategy?
In order to hit ANY of the Mega Fortune Dreams jackpots, you must first access the Bonus Round.
Once you enter the bonus game you should navigate the spinning wheels to get to the centre wheel and to the sacred Mega Fortune Dreams MEGA jackpot.
It is possible to adjust the bet amounts such that you wager anywhere between €0.20 and €80 and you can also set the wheels on auto-spin. When you access the Bonus Round, you have up to 20 seconds to stop the wheel in an attempt to enter the next bonus wheel, moving closer to the centre and the Mega Fortune Dreams MEGA jackpot. It is our view that it is better to not interfere with this process and simply let the time count down from 20 to 0, and to allow the game to self select when the pointer stops, and allow you to move closer to the centre or not. If the game wishes to payout, why interfere with that process!
Is there a bet strategy to win the jackpot?
From experience, the probability of you winning the jackpot actually increases in proportion to the amount that you are betting.
Does this mean that i can’t win the jackpot unless i bet the maximum amount of 80 Euros?
No, that is not the case, it just means that, you are more likely to win it compared to someone playing the minimum bet of 0.20 Euros. However, both of you would stand a chance.
And remember, if you are NOT playing this game, there is ZERO chance of you winning the jackpot. You have to be in it to win is, as the famous proverb says!
Mega Fortune Dreams Jackpot Mobile and Desktop game facts!
The Jackpot is a progressive jackpot, where every time the game is played by a player a portion of the bet is added to the Jackpot.
- Progressive Jackpot wins are subject to verification by the Casino Operator and the Software Supplier. All decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Jackpot values displayed in the game are delayed by up to 30 seconds. On exceptionally rare occasions, it may happen that two jackpots are won within those 30 seconds, in which case the win of the second jackpot is the new re-seeded jackpot which (on very rare occasions) is smaller than the previous jackpot won. All players playing the game when a jackpot is won will receive a notification within 30 seconds about the jackpot amount being won.
- When one game round makes a claim for a certain jackpot, it is locked for that game round and simultaneously assured that no other game round can claim the same jackpot. Therefore, it is technically not possible to have two simultaneous wins of the same jackpot.
- If the communication between the Casino and Jackpot server fails, the game becomes unavailable. There will be no contributions or claims towards the Jackpot. The Jackpot amount remains the same until the communication is resumed.
- The Progressive Jackpot amount paid out is the Progressive Jackpot value on the casino server when a jackpot is won. Every effort is made to ensure that the Progressive Jackpot value displayed in the game is the same as the one on the casino server.
- The Jackpot counter might be displayed in a currency other than that you are playing in. If you win a Jackpot and are playing casino games with a different currency, the amount won is converted to the currency in which you are playing and is added to your account.
- Mega Fortune Dreams™ contains Mega, Major and Rapid Jackpots. The following contributions are made from each bet:
- 1% of the bet is contributed to the RAPID Jackpot.
- 1% of the bet is contributed to the MAJOR Jackpot.
- 5.5% of the bet is contributed to the MEGA Jackpot.
- The current Jackpot amount for each type of jackpot is displayed at the top of the game.
- The Jackpot cannot be won when PLAYING FOR FUN.