Wonky Wabbits Slot
………..Released on the 24th February 2014, this is a classic slot from the Net Entertainment Swedish games producer.It has a very curious game title, that remind us of some jokes from years back and question whether this could have been the weird logic in choosing this game title for the Wonky Wabbit slot!
Question 1 : What do you call a donkey with 3 legs?
Answer 1 : A wonkey!
Question 2 : What do you call a Donkey crossed with a Rabbit with 3 legs?
Answer 2: A wonkey wabbit!
Anyway, back to the video slot Wonky Wabbits! This is a 5-reel, 15-line video slot takes place in a vegetable garden where hungry rabbits wait for Wilds to appear on the reels. Whenever a Wild appears on the reels, the excitement starts because Wild duplication is about to happen! During Wild duplication, a rabbit will move from the Wild symbol and burrow under the reels, appearing on the symbol where the best possible win will occur. Wild symbols can appear on all reels. Two stacked Wilds can appear on reels 2 and 4 only. This means that a maximum of 14 Wilds can appear on the reels after Wild Duplication occurs. More Wilds mean more hungry rabbits and BIGGER wins!
The max bet is 150 Euros, so this is effectively a high roller slot machine, where you can win over you can win up to 195,000 Euros using this stake in a single game round winning! Get spinning!
You can play the Wonky Wabbit slot machine from Netent at any of the casinos below:
Wonky Wabbit Game Rules
- Wonky Wabbits™ is a 5-reel, 3-row video slot featuring Win Both Ways and a duplicating Wild feature
- The game is played on 15 bet lines (fixed), 1 – 10 levels (30 coins per level), and different coin values.
- The bet level is set using the LEVEL selector.
- The coin value is set using the COIN VALUE selector.
- COINS displays the number of coins the player has available to wager.
- MAX BET plays the game at the highest bet level, and the current coin value.
- AUTOPLAY automatically plays the game for the selected number of rounds.
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the PAYTABLE. Alternatively, click any symbol on the reels during the main game to view a mini paytable for that symbol.
- 5 matching symbols on a bet line is a Win Both Ways win and pays twice the amount displayed on the PAYTABLE.
- A bet line win in coins is equal to the value shown on the PAYTABLE multiplied by the bet level.
- A bet line win in currency is equal to the win in coins multiplied by the coin value.
- Only the highest win per bet line from both ways is paid.
- Bet line wins pay when in succession from both leftmost to right and rightmost to left.
- Simultaneous wins on different bet lines are added.
Wonky Wabbit Wild Symobols
- If a Wild symbol appears on the reels, it is duplicated to the position that creates the highest possible win.
- Wild symbols can appear on all reels. Two stacked Wilds can appear on reels 2 and 4 only. This means that a maximum of 14 Wilds can appear on the reels after Wild Duplication occurs.
- Wild symbols substitute for all symbols.
- Wild symbol substitution pays the highest possible winning combination on a bet line according